Argh Hmpf

Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday thoughts ...

  1. My Dad’s birthday today .. one of the best men I have ever known .. to date I do not remember a single time when my dad has scolded me or hit me ..
  2. The Bajaj avenger ad … good stuff .. I forgive / feel like God wala ..
  3. Music is best appreciated at arm’s length ..
  4. If you consider the 2 by 2 of blogging styles .. with content on the x axis and style on the y axis .. I probably lie on the top left quadrant (redux! … more like sweating an asset .. high roi .. beg pardon, got carried away) ..
  5. A lot of ‘serious’ blogs these days get slightly carried away and become extremely wordy and intimidating .. almost like you sat to blog armed with thesaurus .. labyrinthine I say! .. literary red tape ..
  6. Maybe we take ourselves too seriously these days .. the world for the most part has forgotten to step back and smile at itself .. which is ok.. except that this sometimes becomes pretentious .. but then who am I to comment ..
  7. In 1989, a sixteen year old boy took guard and the world changed forever – Kboy on Sachin .. only a bong could have said that ..
  8. I read somewhere that .. Great people discuss ideas, normal people discuss events, shady (I forget the exact word used) people discuss other people .. now, where does that leave me ..

PS: I think too much :)

7 Comments:

  • toomuchwonly! two posts in a week! and this time you're on the bottom right quadrant in the box where content is x and blah blah..

    i like it.

    By Blogger zish, At 8:56 AM  

  • on all the three platforms!
    too much thinkinking is bad for health!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:24 AM  

  • @zish: too much wonly no .. :) ..
    btw .. why bottom right .. i'd rather its top right .. :D ..

    @ anon: i agree! .. btw .. i assume this is yasmeen aapa .. correct me if i'm wrong ..

    By Blogger Faiz, At 1:24 AM  

  • anonymous comments! ahem. :D

    By Blogger zish, At 10:26 AM  

  • ..and some just talk a walk after lunch...imagine themselves to be the first set...end up being the second...and close it with an inch towards the third...! :)

    By Blogger ankur, At 12:52 AM  

  • @ankur - boss .. correct .. though i fail to see where the the first category even comes in .. :)

    By Blogger Faiz, At 5:38 AM  

  • hey! when did you become regular?

    Thots

    1. He should have!
    2.
    3. Why do you say that?
    4.
    5. True. Has always been a problem with Indian writing.
    6. We are to much drwn on the personality we are now
    7. :)
    8. i remember this quote too

    By Blogger Bland Spice, At 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home